We have prepared a guide to some of the pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance of Bagshaw Hall & Lodge that we have tried and enjoyed as follows:
- The Woodyard restaurant provides seasonal food and is located on the banks of the river Wye in the centre of Bakewell, where you can get a DISCOUNT with your room key. Their Christmas and New Year menus are available to view on their website now.
- Lovage for breakfast, lunch & dinner with al a carte menus.
- The Peacock, Bakewell has a massive menu with generous helpings of high quality, freshly cooked, locally sourced produce in a lively, busy, contemporary gastropub atmosphere.
- Rajas Indian attracts returning clients from as far as Sheffield, to its authentic food.
- Piedaniels is a high-quality restaurant with excellent food in a brightly lit restaurant.
- Lime Lounge for breakfast and cocktails.
- For breakfasts and
daytimeyou can’t beat The Old Original Pudding Shop
- Other places for breakfast include the Lavender Tea Rooms.
All these restaurants have our full recommendation for excellent food and service.
All are walking distance and they have websites.
We have negotiated discounts from some of the restaurants in town, please ask for details.