Bagshaw Hall is a Listed Building of historical interest dating before 1650.
The main hall has many original features including high corniced ceilings, fully panelled rooms, stone and Ashford marble fireplaces, 370-year-old oak flooring, Queen Anne panelling and period window shutters. The Hall has been refurbished and redecorated in sympathy with its history. Each area of the building has been specially designed using strong rich colours, the latest wallpapers and an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary furniture and lighting; and this mix provides a setting of individual style combined with comfort and luxury.
There is a historic garden area to the front of the building with outside seating and croquet lawn looking over the town rooftops and to the golf course on the other side of the valley. A gravel car park to the rear of the building provides private parking.